Examination is an important stage of any treatment
Main types of dental examination:
- X-ray examination
- Examination of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Periodontal examination (Florida Proub (USA))
- Examination of osteointegration (OSSTEL)
- Dental viability examination (Sibron)
- Root canal length examination
- Clinical and diagnostic laboratory
Examination is an important stage of any treatment, especially dental, where the teeth hard tissues, their blood supply and innervating pulp are closely intertwined with the nerve and blood microvessels system.
The powerful system of vessels and innervations is located in the dental area. The vital organs (brain, eyes, ears, etc.) and sinuses lie near the dental area. That is why the dental area requires a complete dental-gnathic system diagnosis for various physiological parameters, even if the defect is not significant for the patient at first glance. The above-mentioned problem can be the tip of the iceberg and cause serious and dangerous disease that can even lead to a fatal outcome.
If you notice an error in the description, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org